You are here
FromDual Performance Monitor for MySQL (MPM) v0.9 released
The Performance Monitor for MySQL (mpm) is an agent which is hooked into Zabbix. Zabbix is an integrated Enterprise Monitoring solution which can produce performance graphs and alerting.
The changes in the new release are:
- A new server module gathers MySQL database specific server informations. This is especially interesting for the Monitoring as a Service customers.
- You can monitor Galera Cluster for MySQL now. All important items of Galera Cluster for MySQL up to version 2.0 are gathered. The important Triggers and Graphs are available. FromDual Performance Monitor for MySQL becomes your indispensable tool for monitoring Galera Cluster!
- Trigger was added on low
- Item history was reduced from 90 to 30 days to safe space on disk.
- InnoDB items were added and Graphs improved and cleaned-up.
- MyISAM items were added and Graphs improved.
- Query Cache items were added.
- Some triggers were too verbose or complained when they should not. Should be fixed now.
- MPM v0.9 was tested with Zabbix 1.8.11 and works without any problems.
- Some items were not reported correctly. Fixed them.
- Many little bugs in different modules were fixed.
For more detailed informations see the
Installation and upgrade documentation can be found here.
If you want to stay tuned about the progess of the next release of mpm follow us on Twitter...